- AS Degree in Accounting preferred but experience may substitute.
- Minimum 3-5 years progressive construction accounting experience, preferably in heavy/civil construction.
- Understanding of all areas of accounting including Financial Reporting, Project Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Job Costing and Account Reconciliations.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite understanding with emphasis on Excel.
- Quick learner, self-starter and ability to work independently but also be able to collaborate with all other members of the team to insure accuracy and timely reporting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Viewpoint Construction software experience a plus.
- Submit your resume/cover letter, including your complete work history and skill set to email@example.com
- Or visit one of our office locations to submit your resume/cover letter.
About KE&G Construction, Inc.: KE&G is a 100% employee owned company that offers each employee a unique opportunity to prosper. KE&G offers an extensive benefit package that includes company stock ownership interest, 401k plan, health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options as well as other voluntary employee benefits. We also offer Personal Time Off (PTO) benefits. KE&G is drug free and is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Available Positions.