- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent personal experience and demonstrated experience as a project manager on civil construction projects are allowed as well.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with plant construction / maintenance.
- Knowledge of water / wastewater plant construction including: structural concrete, mechanical, electrical, and piping.
- Must possess functional knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Office products.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable past driving related history.
- Must be drug-free and be able to pass pre-employment and subsequent random drug screenings.
- Must be willing to work in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Must be willing to relocate to Tucson, Arizona.
- Each candidate is expected to have a positive attitude and be able to work well with his/her fellow employees and subordinates.
- Must be able to effectively communicate via written and verbal communication, and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and a take-charge attitude, with the ability to respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be punctual and respectful of others’ schedules.
- Oversee the project lifecycle from estimating to project completion.
- Develop and maintain business relationships to increase bid opportunities.
- Provide training, mentoring and coaching to develop other members of the team.
- Ensure that each project is completed safely, within budget and with high quality.
- Develop and review take-off quantities and materials used to develop estimates.
- Develop and present estimates for bid review with management.
- Track all project costs and prepare monthly cost to complete forecast.
- Prepare and/or review and submit billings to owner’s representative.
- Prepare and/or review project schedules.
- Prepare, review and execute change orders.
- Communicate with management, subcontractors and field personnel to disseminate project information and status.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures.
- Perform other required tasks as needed.
- Submit your resume, including your complete work history and skill set to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or visit one of our office locations to submit a resume including your complete work history and skill set.
KE&G is a 100% employee owned company that offers each employee a unique opportunity to prosper. KE&G offers an extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, life disability insurance as well as other voluntary employee benefits. We also offer Personal Time Off (PTO) benefits. KE&G is drug free and is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Open Positions.