- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering or demonstrated experience as a project manager/estimator on civil construction projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within civil construction.
- Knowledge of civil construction including: concrete structures, grading, paving, storm drain and water.
- Must possess functional knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Office products.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable past driving related history.
- Must be drug-free and be able to pass pre-employment and subsequent random drug screenings
- Develop accurate proposals and estimates for the private sector and public works.
- Analyze plans and specifications in order to submit competitive proposals.
- Perform quantity take offs as needed for proposals or assign items to be performed by our in house take off Engineer.
- Participate in bid reviews with senior management to ensure estimate accuracy and completeness.
- Manage heavy civil projects safely, within budget and with the highest quality.
- Manage and work with Project Superintendents, Project Engineers, Field Engineers, subcontractors, suppliers and various owners.
- Prepare, review and submit owner billings and subcontractor pay applications.
- Oversee the preparation and submittal of change orders.
- Review, report and manage project costs including the monthly project forecast.
- Oversee the execution and implementation of CPM schedules.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other required tasks as needed.
- Each candidate is expected to have a positive attitude and be able to work with his/her fellow employees and subordinates.
- Must be able to effectively communicate via written and verbal communication as well as having well developed interpersonal skills.
- Have exceptional organizational skills and a take-charge attitude, with the ability to respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be punctual.
- Submit your resume including your complete work history and skill set to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or visit one of our office locations to submit a resume including your complete work history and skill set.
KE&G is an employee owned company that offers each employee a unique opportunity to prosper. KE&G also offers an extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. We also offer 401K, vacation and sick leave benefits. KE&G is a drug free and an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Available Positions.