To make a company successful, it takes people with passion and initiative, who are efficient in performing traditional construction work and who are imaginative and innovative in developing new methods and techniques for the industry. At KE&G, we strive to recruit and hire the most qualified individuals who are eager to develop and apply their skills.
KE&G is a growing company with many opportunities to learn and build a lifelong career. At the same time, we are small enough to allow talented people to advance quickly through our ranks. We provide opportunities for interns, entry level staff and experienced professionals in its growing environment. Our employees are offered opportunities to work in operational situations such as estimating, project management, or field operations.
Working with KE&G is rewarding in many ways.
KE&G offers so many rewarding benefits such as:
- Competitive salaries
- Company paid medical insurance for the employee
- Company paid life insurance with AD&D
- 401 (k) retirement program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time-off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Other ancillary benefits such as MeMD plan, Flexible Spending Account, Personal legal plan insurance, Identity Theft Protection and Pet Insurance
KE&G is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a work environment that is inclusive of all people that share the desire, talent and commitment to create a stronger organization through diversity. We encourage you to consider KE&G for your next job opportunity. If you are interested in applying for a specific job at KE&G or just want to send us your qualifications for future consideration, click here to contact us or come in to one of our office locations to fill our an application or submit your resume.